Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 23, 2016

retrosketches #210 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello hello! How's your weekend? The kids and I have had a spring cold or something... I haven't left the bed much today and finally dragged my laptop into bed! I have winners for challenge #210Thank you for playing with us, your cards were beautiful!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... What a fresh & fun card - gorgeous!!!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts - amazing inspiration!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so tickled! Congrats to all on their lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking my project and congrats to everyone else also!

    ReplyDelete