Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 12, 2014

retrosketches #103 / ROCKstar & SHOUTouts...

HAPPY SATURDAY !!! I finally made it! So... long overdue, but thanks so much to everyone who played along with challenge #103!!! What a fun challenge this was, adding the tag - the entries were amazing!!!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... I love love love the colors and all the texture of this beauty....



And a super duper BIG CONGRATS to all these gorgeous Shout-Outs!!!

  
  
  

As usual, all the thumbnails are click~able! So click away and see the full projects!

Keeping me away from the computer all day has been a typically busy Saturday - I stayed up too late, I have been working long nights for my friend Mye the last few weeks, moving products (169 so far!) to her new digital scrap shop, I am almost done - YAY! We also had Alex's St. Jude Bike-a-thon - so much fun! The kids went around and around at the park... for a great cause! Here he is:

 

I'll be back with more winners, soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment